THE WORLD ABOUT US
Various tutors introduce you to their specialist subjects in a diverse series of stimulating lectures on a wide range of topics.
The lecture series starting on 19 January 2021 will feature:
- Week 1 , 19th January: Laura Leuzzi ‘About Time: Time in the Visual Arts’
- Week 2 , 26th January: Professor Niamh Nic Daéid ‘There’s been a murder … The perils, pitfalls and possibilities of science in the service of justice’.
- Week 3, 2nd February: Dr Keith Skene ‘Resolving the climate crisis: why society holds the key’.
- Week 4, 9th February: James Barrowman ‘Counterfooting the Conjuring of a Ghaist: A Rediscovery of Dundonian Literature with the Wedderburns’
- Week 5, 16th February: Rachel Marsh ‘Satire to Hoax: Understanding the ethical implications of creating satire’
- Week 6 , 23rd February: Roddie McKenzie ‘Have we reached peak Capitalism?’
Code: 04 205 Tuesday 10.00/12.00 6 weeks Starts: 19 January 2021 Fees: £48/£42